Do you often find yourself waking up in the middle of the night and struggling to get back to sleep? 😴
Nearly everyone will wake in the middle of the night at some point in their life and luckily for many, the cause is benign and short-lived.
But regularly waking up in the middle of the night can become quite problematic, as it interrupts sleep.
Sleep is a necessary function that helps restore the body. Not getting enough sleep can give rise to significant health problems and impair cognitive function.
If this is something that happens to you, here are 5 things you can do that will help:
- Use a diffuser by your bed with any of these oils: lavender, lavender peace, vetiver, cedarwood.
- Rub a drop of any of these oils on the soles of your feet.
- Try the copaiba or serenity softgels.
- Before bed, take a warm bath with some Epsom salts and drops of oils
- Have a chamomile tea with a drop of lavender 30 minutes before sleep.
Sounds like absolute bliss doesn’t it?
How would you rate your sleep out of 10? Are you out like a light all night or do you find yourself waking and feeling even more tired by the morning?
Let me know in the comments below👇🏽